NEC business phone systems from Colac & Geelong to all corners of Australia
Geelong and Colac NEC phone systems suppliers
As well as being official Telstra business dealers for Geelong and Colac regions, StevCom is an authorised NEC Partner, offering the current range of NEC business phone systems through our Colac and Geelong communications and data specialists.
At StevCom we don’t align our organisation with just anybody, however we’re proud to associate with NEC, a company which has delivered cutting-edge technology to Australia for half a century. Blending StevCom’s knowledge and expertise with NEC’s state-of-the-art communication platforms delivers a communications solution for any organisation, from a small regional operation through to national organisations with offices dotted across the country.
StevCom keeps abreast of the ever-changing world of communications and understands that business phone systems need to be affordable and straightforward to operate but also versatile and capable of adapting to evolving technologies. We’re confident that NEC phone systems meet the expectations and requirements of businesses operating in today’s demanding marketplace, but will also meet the challenges and obstacles ahead as business communications evolve into the future.
With a range of IP, digital and software-based softphones available, there is a business phone system solution for every workplace. Unified communications helps your business work smarter not harder, linking your computer and your phone in the office and on the road. Talk to the NEC and business phone systems specialists at StevCom and find out how we can help your business communicate now and into the future. From phone systems through to optical fibre cabling and wiring, our Geelong and Colac specialists have the right solution for you.
NEC Phone Systems from StevCom
The SL2100 provides a powerful unified communication platform – built for small business. With VoIP capabilities, the SL2100 puts Unified Communications (UC) within reach of small businesses, yet still provides superior support for traditional telephony; ensuring total flexibility for every deployment. It can also present considerable savings and functionality over and above alternative hosted solutions.
With Auto Attendant and Unified Messaging at no extra cost, and inexpensive in-built applications like web conferencing and toll fraud protection, it is ideal for small companies with limited budgets.
The SL2100 provides a reliable ‘always on’ solution. Designed to minimise maintenance and built with minimal hardware and licences.
Designed to fit your unique needs, the UNIVERGE SV9100 platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMBs with the efficient, easy-to-deploy, mobile technology that they require.
Reliable and adaptable, the SV9100 is built on cutting-edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, unified messaging, and mobility out-of-the-box, all the while remaining easy to manage.
- Future-proof Unified Communications solution for the multi-gen workforce
- Embedded unified communications client with directory, presence and IM
- A seamless mix of IP and traditional phone services
- Broad range of mobility applications / devices
- Embedded video and audio conferencing
- A fully integrated Unified Messaging solution
- Comprehensive contact centre suite
- Simplified user licensing with a low TCO
- Wide range of end-points
- Lower carriage costs with SIP trunks
- Safeguards your investment
- Delivers on NEC’s green initiatives
- A rack mountable chassis that can incorporate telephony, networking, server and gateway hardware
- The capability to mesh up to 50 systems into a single image communication platform
- System capacity up to 1,296 ports
- Versatile architecture – works as an IP system, digital system or a combination of the two
- Modular architecture for exceptional scalability – cost effective from 10 to 800+
- One of the most easily configured Unified Communications systems on the market
- User-friendly management interface streamlines system administration
Contact StevCom today and find out more about our NEC business phone systems and other products and services, including our NBN, SIP, voice cabling and phone cable services from Colac and Geelong.